1 cup high quality dark chocolate (60% or darker)
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
2/3 Cup Sugar (Regular or Coconut)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Nature’s Earthly Choice™ Paleo Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine chopped chocolate and coconut oil in bowl of double boiler, or in microwave safe bowl. Slowly melt oil and chocolate, stirring to fully combine. Allow to cool slightly. Combine all ingredients in separate bowl, and set aside.
- When chocolate mixture is room temperature, add eggs one at a time, whisking after each addition. Add vanilla extract and stir again.
- Add all dry ingredients to chocolate mixture, and gently stir with a rubber spatula to incorporate.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, add smooth batter evenly to the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool. Cut. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 cups Nature's Earthly Choice Paleo Flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour and sea salt, mix and set aside. Combine maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and peanut butter in bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to the bowl. Mix until fully combined. Add chocolate chips, mix on low until combined. Using cookie scooper, portion dough into balls approximately 1.5 inches wide. Flatten dough gently with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!